Tuesday, October 26, 2010

faces



face problem.
yes, this few days i have found out that what's going on.
it may not a big matter, but it is just something will make you feel uncomfortable.
once you had promise, it's a PROMISE.
and you act like nothing happen.
promise that you will give me a call or sms when you are here.
i thought i am the one who cares you as a friend.
you said you will call me for a drink when i was there.
you said you will get me out when i am here.
it was so great. cause what you said is bullshits.
so, there's a judgement inside my little heart and tell me that.
you are no longer in my list.
thank you for the action, ms A.

sometimes people dont tell you what they feel, but you can feel it from their action.
thanks. i know what you are thinking ms B.
i know that you feel unfair to you since that's the things we bought and we said is to share.
but you didnt use it. you can just ask me to get my own one.
you didnt.
you asked other to took it, and even use it. OK not big matter.
although i dont know whether you do it purposely,
but this made me think of this way, the negative part of you.
never mind. keep on. i shall get mine one again soon :)
you just make me feel that you are bad, a little bad to me.

3 comments:

  1. Friends have weaknesses, its good of you being positive towards facing the problem. Sometime we just have to understand their weaknesses and solve it out by ourselves in order to live peacefully among each others. Some of them might not be happy if being confronted with their own problems then end up hurting feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my way. to list them into different of friend inside myself. so that i wont so care about what is their attitude which may hurt me. the more you care, the more you hurt. that's they plam ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. en~ forgiving is also part of it to be learnt.

    ReplyDelete